Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Save The Polar Bears!


I hope you enjoy this because I have been working on it for weeks. I'm not joking about the title. Save the polar bears! You may not think there is much you can do, mainly because you live no where near them. But there is still so much you can do. Just recycling helps. With out all of the garbage, there would be no global warning. There are things you could do like. Recycling, reusing, using less electricity, and the main thing, donating. Now thanks to humans their home and population are shrinking. How does that make you feel, because of us (even me), they're dying and nobody seems to care. When I have kids, I want my children to see a polar bear. But that may never happen. Would you like to know why, because of global warming. Global warming would have never happened if humans hadn't become so stupid. I'm sorry if I am  making people out there mad, including you (the reader), I'm just so angry about it. Some time in December - January I will be posting a polar bear presentation. So if you follow me, I will send you a notice. Other wise you will just have to check back every day.

1 comment:

  1. I love polar bears and just like you I want my children to see a polar bear too. I think we should recycle more. I recycle of course. I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't. hope you post new stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete